Screen=> NVIDIA/Driver

This is a discussion on Screen=> NVIDIA/Driver within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well here's my problem. Last week I bought CS, I got a proper internet connection with a 700 kb/sec speed ...
Page: 1

black_11

Well here's my problem.

Last week I bought CS, I got a proper internet connection with a 700 kb/sec speed @ most internet speed checkers. But, @ CS I have a latency shooting from 30 to 200+ sometimes, no way to play <_< . I asked a friend of mine to help me out, and he told me to update my drivers=> NVIDIA. So I did this and my latency still sucked, so that sucked :P . But what happened was, when I played KO suddenly my screen shuts off, just for 1-2 seconds, but it sucks hardcore, it happends atleast 2-3 times every minute, befor the update of my drivers my screen was completely normal, and didn&#39;t shut off.

I&#39;ve uninstalled NVIDIA, the problem kept excisting. I&#39;ve Re-installed KO, Re-downloaded + Re-instaled KO, no effect, screen still fucked up. So, what I did, is set my resolution of KO to the highest (1280x????) and my screen didn&#39;t shut off anymore, but, now I have an FPS of 20-30, and befor I had 60-80.

Anyone got any advice, please reply :unsure:

Thanks in advanced

PS: Don&#39;t only look @ topic, also respond if possible

black_11

don&#39;t only look Reply please

hej

Maybe the fan on the card is bad...

black_11

Perhabs, but, why doesn&#39;t my screen shut off when I put my resolution up to the highest?

Ash

Do you have the right drivers? Since the lastest Nvidia drivers have been only for 8800 gfx and for windows vista, if you dont have any of those, you should download and install 93.71 drivers

Hope that helps