Activation email

This is a discussion on Activation email within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi I have acc 5 years old and I have problem with activation. I didnt recive email. How i can ...
Page: 1

Angel_cz18

Default Activation email

Hi I have acc 5 years old and I have problem with activation. I didnt recive email. How i can send ticket? if i am not register at gamefirs. To register to Gamefirst i need use same ID and password like at my KO acc? or i can make registration with another indications?
    Status of acc is Pending...

Ty for advice

you havent plaid in 5 years or something?
    you shouldnt have to be linked to g1 to log in game.

Angel_cz18

Quote Originally Posted by lamborob3000 View Post
    you havent plaid in 5 years or something?
    you shouldnt have to be linked to g1 to log in game.
    that acc is old about 5 years but this problem i have 1-2 year. Now i want play again and i need solve is

well if the account has always been yours and you didnt buy it. you can link it to g1 but dont have to to play.
    If you bought the account and it was already linked then you cannot link it.

Angel_cz18

Quote Originally Posted by lamborob3000 View Post
    well if the account has always been yours and you didnt buy it. you can link it to g1 but dont have to to play.
    If you bought the account and it was already linked then you cannot link it.
    yea acc has always been my. what does mean link to g1? haw can i do that?

Angel_cz18

Is any other possibility how to contact them? if i dont count "great" support ticket