priest skill

This is a discussion on priest skill within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i go to the npc to open my 350 ac skill i can't do it cause it doesn't give ...
Page: 1

Default priest skill

when i go to the npc to open my 350 ac skill i can't do it cause it doesn't give me the item to use to get the skill and i have all itens to get it =X, any1 know why ?

DarkCloud

All quest npcs are disabled untill further notice, they have disabled quest npcs due to unormal abusing of several repeatable solo quests in Asga/Bellua and from Imperail guard...

Quests that were abused are Lard Orc hunt, Sculoa hunt and Hornet hunt, there was bug that once u killed all neccesary you just kept confirming over and over and getting 400k all the time, several people abused this bug on all servers but mostly on Kronos and they've got lvl 83 in matter of 2-3 hours with it!

Quests are disabled, you can do them but you can't turn them for prizes,untill they sort out patch for it and deal with users that bug abused quests.

aq, ty dude ...

Default nostrums

I to have same issue and they can check out my priest and see that my lvling is painfully slow (no bug abuse) I would like very much to use these skills.I also have the items needed .

anyone know how long it will take for this patch, its becoming so much harder to lvl without it -_-