Prob. with 'KOTR'

This is a discussion on Prob. with 'KOTR' within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys i got a problem in the new version of KO, and when i get 100% loading my KO quits ...
Page: 1

PsYCh0_

Guys i got a problem in the new version of KO, and when i get 100% loading my KO quits and i don't know why it do that :| someone can help ?

Aksel

Guys i got a problem in the new version of KO, and when i get 100% loading my KO quits and i don't know why it do that :| someone can help ?[/b]
    yes you need to higher your resolution. Also, I recommend upgrading your processor. Technology has blessed us with up to quad core processors. Atleast, get a duo core. Happy hunting in the continent of Adonis!

Cammers91

yes you need to higher your resolution. Also, I recommend upgrading your processor. Technology has blessed us with up to quad core processors. Atleast, get a duo core. Happy hunting in the continent of Adonis![/b]

or lower the game spec's

PsYCh0_

but.. i allways use my specs at the max O i'll try later use them lower :|

theprodigy

yes you need to higher your resolution. Also, I recommend upgrading your processor. Technology has blessed us with up to quad core processors. Atleast, get a duo core. Happy hunting in the continent of Adonis![/b]
    yes but not evry1 has the wallet for that 1 yet just lower settings down but if u do wars ur screwed no matter how low ur settings are. so fuck it all u have a screen keyboard mouse stero system and all that just go 2 cheap ass dell.com and buy a new 1grand computer i recommend xps but we know thats not an option for most ppl so just get something u do urself something i would do on a 1grand budget would b like(as long as a good looking comp aint important) https://ecomm2.dell.com/dellstore/basket.as...ce-c5b7216719b4 for most of u ppl out there this would last u with most games for next 2 years its kind of low ghz u may say but its a quad dont judge it. i made my own comp for 5grand last year top of the line stuff out there so if u have the money i can help u with making your own computer that really looks amazing

Banned

well, i can tell u that i've been playin this game for 2+ years now, and since new patch i'm having the same problem. get to 99% character data and kicked from game.