problem

This is a discussion on problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i downloaded KO..installed it and when it was starting to patch it just freezes at 1454 patch..i dl pathc from ...
Page: 1

toniskuusk

i downloaded KO..installed it and when it was starting to patch it just freezes at 1454 patch..i dl pathc from ftp extract it in ko folder but it still not working FFS..whats the problem..if you know then fire away.

frostnova

what comp you using.

toniskuusk

dunno the stats really but i can play silkroad online with this computer reeally smoothly..KO runs really good but i just uninstalled it while ago but now dled it again.

EDIT just shitty internet as you can see

Cammers91

i downloaded KO..installed it and when it was starting to patch it just freezes at 1454 patch..i dl pathc from ftp extract it in ko folder but it still not working FFS..whats the problem..if you know then fire away.[/b]

dunno the stats really but i can play silkroad online with this computer reeally smoothly..KO runs really good but i just uninstalled it while ago but now dled it again.

EDIT just shitty internet as you can see[/b]
    Give Us A little more information in order to resolve the matter.

Computer Spec

Finding Your Computer Spec

Start > Run > dxdiag > And click the various tabs to see your computer spec

Start > Control Panel > System or System And Performance

Also What OS do you have ?

OS = Operating System