Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

big problem

This is a discussion on big problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello guys. yesterday, i logged on offical site and be4 click to [Update region.. ] it was showing " The ...
Page: 1

semsa

hello guys. yesterday, i logged on offical site and be4 click to [Update region.. ]

it was showing " The geographic region associated with your account is: RS " RS - Republic Serbia

when i clicked ( idk why )

The geographic region associated with your account is: CS
    You are connecting from the same region that is already associated with your account. You do not need to change your region.

Its changed to CS. and now i cant log into the game.... what should i do to set it back to " RS "

ty and sorry for my bad english

What the hell is CS as a region :S

Anyways, you have 2 options from what I remember.

1 - If you premium, I believe you can change it twice per month, if so just change it back
    2 - If no (which I'm assuming you are), write a message to K2 CSC explaining you did something by accident and ask them nicely to change it. You will either get it changed after answering some security questions or told to go away and wait 1 month

semsa

CS means Customer Support Ticket.... i sent it and im waiting, if they dont asnwer in 3 days, should i send another again ???

Banned

CS means Customer Support Ticket.... i sent it and im waiting, if they dont asnwer in 3 days, should i send another again ???[/b]
    You can't change a region to customer support.

Are you prem or non-prem?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

The way you change it back to the region you prefer, is by having a person who lives in the country for which you would like to change it to change it himself. I hope you understand it. Basically if you want to change it to my region, the only way it can be done since you live in Serbia is, you would have to allow me to log, and change the region and then it would become regionized to mines. It's the easiest way.

semsa

to elucid: i dont have prem...

to jaspreet: it was set to Serbia, than i clicked ( idk why ), now i want to set it back to serbia

CS= country of serbia and montenegro... (doesnt exist no more)
    RS= republic of serbia (now existing)

K2 uses two databases , one at website (mykol) and one for loging. When u try to log, ur IP is flagged as under RS, but since u changed ur region to CS u cannot log. Their mykol database is out of date, they should update it. Only thing u can do is write a ticket and hope they fix it.

BigApple

Easy, just move to CS :lol: , or buy bronze for premium support. Seriously, check the customer supprt center to see the sattus of your ticket. If it got closed or expired, send another. If it's still open, wait a little longer.

Milanac

Iam sorry for off topic but how can i know if my ticket expired ?

it's not more blue ? or look like this ?

semsa

how can i check for that ticket ??

semsa

omfg: closed, i will send 1 again, if they resolve it too, i will become cheater i will destroy server !!! joke ofc

k2'ed

You can't change a region to customer support.

Are you prem or non-prem?[/b]
    bought paltinum
    couldnt change region
    sended a ticket and within 24 hours it was changed

i wasnt over the 3 times a month because last time to region was changed was like 3 weeks before and before that it was 7 weeks on the same ip

so tickets do work jus not for non prem

semsa

OMFG I SENT 2 TICKETS AND BOTH ARE CLOSED !!!!! FUK k2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

what should i do now ???

Milanac

Same shit with me dude i have same problem i send 2 ticket's and they closed they say need to be premium. I buyed premium yestrday "bronze" and i still wait they answered
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.[/b]
    and i still wait and wait damn k2 and region shit.

OMFG I SENT 2 TICKETS AND BOTH ARE CLOSED !!!!![/b]
    no way!!! really??

what should i do now ???[/b]
    buy premium and pray

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast