Problem with an account

This is a discussion on Problem with an account within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A friend of mine has been unable to use his character for the last 5 days...he logs into the account ...
Page: 1

ArminVanBuuren

A friend of mine has been unable to use his character for the last 5 days...he logs into the account but everytime he does it the Account in use message pop ups...the problem is that even while showing that we don't see him online, and when he tries to disconnect the current session it fails...has he been banned as he thinks or he's just bugged?

If he's bugged, has any of you guys had the same problem and know a possible solution to this issue?

Thx in advance. ^_^

Niv Aslan

A friend of mine has been unable to use his character for the last 5 days...he logs into the account but everytime he does it the Account in use message pop ups...the problem is that even while showing that we don't see him online, and when he tries to disconnect the current session it fails...has he been banned as he thinks or he's just bugged?

If he's bugged, has any of you guys had the same problem and know a possible solution to this issue?

Thx in advance. ^_^[/b]
    Hmm, he hasn't got banned.
    I had that too once and it usually disapears in 6 hours max.
    I think it happened to him cus he restarted his pc when ko was running or did something like that but im not a pc genius..
    I can only tell you that he hasn't got banned thats for 100%..

ArminVanBuuren

yeah, the problem is that in his case was not for only 5 or 6 hours...he's been unable to enter the game for almost a week now...so he's kinda desperate :S

Shimmy

yeah, the problem is that in his case was not for only 5 or 6 hours...he's been unable to enter the game for almost a week now...so he's kinda desperate :S[/b]
    does he use a router?

ArminVanBuuren

does he use a router?[/b]
    I think he doesn't...why the question? :huh:

Niv Aslan

I think he doesn't...why the question? :huh:[/b]
    Nah its not about the router its a ko bug i think he should try to login in website and it might do something..
    if it wont work, submit a support ticket..