problem with account

This is a discussion on problem with account within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay.. i have an account, right? well i went to change the email on that account and i accidentally entered ...
Page: 1

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Okay.. i have an account, right? well i went to change the email on that account and i accidentally entered the wrong email like MORON.. and now i cannot access MyKol.

i have submitted numerous tickets about this problem, and they continue to do NOTHINGG. it is really pissing me off.
    I have an idea that if i buy premium, and submit a ticket, then i could change the email in my account, but i dont want to buy premium.

I was actually looking to sell the account.. if anyone can help me with this, it'd be appreciated.

BTW.. I HAVE ALL OF THE INFORMATION, BUT MYKOL IS NOT ACCESSIBLE UNTIL I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE THE EMAIL.

*** ITS A LVL 57 WARRIOR.. ITS ORC BUT THERE WAS A NT USED ON IT, AND IT WILL BE HUMAN AFTER THE EMAIL IS FIXED.***

PM ME IF INTERESTED

Well, you just send your ID and that you want your account information changed, then give the birth date you used on the acct etc etc and they SHOULD Change it.

~Cammy

jimfujitsu

You are not eligible for customer support if you dont have premium

create new account and use that to chat to take ur e-mail changed

Moving to Tech Support