Blocked.

This is a discussion on Blocked. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, my char is banned since last thursday and I already sended a ticket to K2 explaining what happened and ...
Page: 1

Default Blocked.

Hey, my char is banned since last thursday and I already sended a ticket to K2 explaining what happened and they told me that my char was banned for 3rd party tools and it's just a warning so I was going to stay banned for only 48 hours, but now 1 week has passed and I still banned.
    Also in www.knightonlineworld.com when I log-in to the account there isn't anything saying about my ban, only when I try to log in game.
    Anyone have a clue of what's happening or what I need to do? I have never used any kind of illegal program too...

Little archer Senior Member

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

I love how razor replies.
    We can't help you here, keep spamming CS. Try calling BBB. (If you didn't hack, if you did don't be such an ass-face and just face the facts you lost.)

Well, nevermind I'm unbanned, finally. Took a week but atleast it happened
    And thanks for the reply and we need just to ignore that kind of people like razor...