Problem with credit card payments

This is a discussion on Problem with credit card payments within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried to pay premmy with 2 diffrent accounts with 2 diffrent credit cards ( bouth American cards ) and ...
Page: 1

DAFAQ Senior Member

I tried to pay premmy with 2 diffrent accounts with 2 diffrent credit cards ( bouth American cards ) and everytime after I fill the info and click next I get msg "This transaction has been declined."

Now,I am trying for like 10 days now to buy premmy. No luck.
    I bought premmy before with the same card, payed the bills,....

So I was wondering does anyone else have same problem or does anyone know how to fix it?

DAFAQ Senior Member

Anyone?

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i think a lot of people are having this problem, maybe all. I haven't tried anything yet, but they better fix it soon. i need prem

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

send a support ticket, believe it or not k2 is actually really good with money issues :P theyll reply to u within a day for most/all payment issues

DAFAQ Senior Member

Well,called my CC service and guess what,every time I tryed tu buy premmy/kc in last 15 days they charged but k2 failed to give premmy.

So I own them 500€+ for nothing.

Talking to cc service and k2 all day,they really do read billing/paying tickets :P

Helldin665

I have the same problem.
    K2 took 250$.
    Sent a ticket where they replied that the money had just been frozen on my account. hopefully it was.
    But yeah, can't buy with cred card in-game :P

Try clickandbuy

jessrebirth1

Wink

I had this problem for a while then all of a sudden click and buy accepted my cc when they decieded to do recurring biilling now i can even buy kc couldnt before, i had to phsyically go into the bank and do it that way