fck windows vista shitiest computer too play KO

This is a discussion on fck windows vista shitiest computer too play KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; every fuking time i get in c1 and it data loads the dam thing goes too 99% at character data ...
Page: 1

OmegaXninja

every fuking time i get in c1 and it data loads the dam thing goes too 99% at character data then shows the picture with the guy on the horse in other words the thing just fuking closes and now i can't get in c1 -_- anyone made there comp. that is vista too not do this at all cuz.. i dont have prem anymore.. no one would buy me

i don't have it :wacko:

do u run as administrator?

OmegaXninja

i don't have it :wacko:
    do u run as administrator?[/b]

of course all time time

MrFalk

i got vista and its no prob for me to log ;p u got msn open when u log ? if u have it could be that.. close it

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Vista is not a computer. It's operating system -.-'
    But I really can't help you with your problem because I'm using XP.. It's more stable than vista atm

OmegaXninja

Vista is not a computer. It's operating system -.-'
    But I really can't help you with your problem because I'm using XP.. It's more stable than vista atm[/b]
    sorry ah smart guy

wOLfi

u wanna fix it?

format C:

coz vista sucks ass so bad ... wait like .... 1 year till microsoft fixed all major bugs and the games and programs are compatible to it ...

SilentDaemon

i dont´t think so...

i dont think its vitsa its just ur comp i run KO perfectly on my windows vista computer xcept when you click on it while it loads it gets kinda retarded

OmegaXninja

Arrow

i dont think its vitsa its just ur comp i run KO perfectly on my windows vista computer xcept when you click on it while it loads it gets kinda retarded[/b]

uhh yea not supposed too click it but still.. when i had my old program windows xp it was running really great loads everytime like in 1 1/2 mins now on this program vista if it is longer than 2 mins its either gonna not load at all like close at 99% or.. if it does load your gonna lagg soo bad zzzzz

DelusionX

i used to have vista i sent the pc back and got xp again vista is nothin but trouble bring on xp baba

TwistTheKnife

every fuking time i get in c1 and it data loads the dam thing goes too 99% at character data then shows the picture with the guy on the horse in other words the thing just fuking closes and now i can't get in c1 -_- anyone made there comp. that is vista too not do this at all cuz.. i dont have prem anymore.. no one would buy me[/b]
    Did you uninstall Norton by any chance? I bought a new computer with Vista and had similar problems. I uninstalled Norton which came installed on the computer and havent had a problem since :lol: Hope this helps

sexa

i have used them both. first time when i was on vista i had several troubles with it. but then i found it was something with my nvidia based display adapter. after fixing that i have never had any trouble with it. im back to xp because my mom wants to play supaplex and vista doesnt supports 15 years old dos games which can be played on 286 lol

if you want to use vista i would suggest you to get 2gb of ram with a dual core cpu assuming rest part of your pc is good as well as cpu and ram