Vista and jpeg images...

This is a discussion on Vista and jpeg images... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok before when i had windows xp i could easily turn a ksc to jpeg and upload on imageshack. but ...
Page: 1

ok before when i had windows xp i could easily turn a ksc to jpeg and upload on imageshack.
    but now with vista i turn a ksc into jpeg and idk where the hell the jpeg file goes. i dont see it in my ko folder it just saves and does nothing.
    any1 know how to make it so i can see it in my ko folder? other wise i&#39;ll just have to take a ss then print screen and save on paint then upload >_<

Ezquerra

solution : delete windows vista reinstall xp, i am seeing that windows vista is bringing more more more more and more problems

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

ok before when i had windows xp i could easily turn a ksc to jpeg and upload on imageshack.
    but now with vista i turn a ksc into jpeg and idk where the hell the jpeg file goes. i dont see it in my ko folder it just saves and does nothing.
    any1 know how to make it so i can see it in my ko folder? other wise i&#39;ll just have to take a ss then print screen and save on paint then upload >_<[/b]
    It&#39;s more of an issue with KSC Viewer rather than Vista. Open your KSC Viewer and click "Save As" you should be able to see where your images being saved.

It&#39;s more of an issue with KSC Viewer rather than Vista. Open your KSC Viewer and click "Save As" you should be able to see where your images being saved.[/b]
    doesnt change anything. i&#39;ve done that before u even told me.. it&#39;s a vista thing i think :F

i got vista on my laptop and it works for me, open ksc and &#39;save as&#39; and then choose directory. i usually dont save to ko folder tho

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Well convert another ksc to jpeg and name it like test101.jpeg then use the search function(make sure Windows also searches for hidden files) other than that I don&#39;t know how to help :S

ah i found out what it was. for some reason jpeg files saves into another area in my computer. what i did was press compatibility files on the top of the ko folder and it sent me to another folder where my jpeg files went to... thx for trying to help though ^^