Problem in the game

This is a discussion on Problem in the game within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This (Click here) happened to me after I constantly got dced in a boss event aka lag event and reconnected ...
Page: 1

BlackIrish

This (Click here) happened to me after I constantly got dced in a boss event aka lag event and reconnected countless times.
    I saw it once, so I relogged but it didn't fix it. I put the game version in options set for like 1507 so it re-downloaded all the patches again. Worked!
    Now something stranger happened. After I fixed that problem, I logged into game and I couldn't see poison damage on my cleavers, couldn't see any healing animation or anything that actually GLEW.
    This is an example of what I see atm:

My cleavers are +9. As you can see, there is no minor heal animation

I checked maybe its the "show glowing effect" in ko options. It isn't it, as I can still see Raptor's poison damage, lvl 70 dagger's flame damage, HB flame damage but not poison or other things such as heals, arrows and glowing bands/Pathos gloves.

So I think "what the heck? I'll re install!". Trying to do that, tells me please uninstall the previous knightonline on your computer. I try to uninstall. Now it tells me it can't find uninstall files!
    PLEASE help me! Maybe someone upload the "fx" directory in ko folder or give me uninstall files?

BlackIrish

bump

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Fx Folder:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/84333907/fx.rar.html

Uploaded myself. Scan it/ do it whatever u want with it ^^

BlackIrish

Cool, thanks! I'll give it a try and show my results 2morow

EDIT: Only 9mega? My fx folder is 200mega oO
    Ow well I'll still give it a try.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Because it's compressed. Once you extract it, it'll be 30M