Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Problem With Install :\

This is a discussion on Problem With Install :\ within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So.. My Problem is: When i open the install is open Eror "Please UnInstall The Previous Knight Online" I Delete ...
Page: 1

Burekas

So..
    My Problem is:
    When i open the install is open Eror "Please UnInstall The Previous Knight Online"
    I Delete All the The Fiels Of Ko And I Delete The Install And Download Again.
    Nothing Helpe :\ What I Need To Do ?
    Please Helpe Me.
    Ty!

-BureKas

Niv Aslan

So..
    My Problem is:
    When i open the install is open Eror "Please UnInstall The Previous Knight Online"
    Please Helpe Me.
    Ty!

-BureKas[/b]
    חח ישראלי?
    i dont know how to help u but u must be israeli :P

Burekas

כן חחח :]
    Bring Up My Post!

Niv Aslan

כן חחח :]
    Bring Up My Post![/b]
    אחי באנגלית לא כל מילה מתחילה באות גדולה.
    הפתרון לבעיה זה:
    go to control panel (לוח הבקרה) add and remove programs (הוספה והסרה של תוכנות) and remove(תמחק) KO then go to the installation (התקנה) and install again..

Shimmy

So..
    My Problem is:
    Please Helpe Me.
    Ty!

-BureKas[/b]
    if you deleted the ko folder you've corrupted you registry and wont be able to reinstall ko

because it will say "Uninstall Previous Versions"

Burekas

יש מצב מישהו מסביר לי מה הוא בירבר ?

Shimmy

יש מצב מישהו מסביר לי מה הוא בירבר ?[/b]
    thats very help ful :/

Burekas

אחי באנגלית לא כל מילה מתחילה באות קטנה.
    הפתרון לבעיה זה:
    go to control panel (לוח הבקרה) add and remove programs (הוספה והסרה של תוכנות) and remove(תמחק) KO then go to the installation (התקנה) and install again..[/b]
    כבר עשיתי את זה (i already do it) וזה עדיין לא פועל (and its still dont working)

Silog

Any one ? -.-

Burekas

what any one are you idiot ?

kingbjo

oke..

Go to, -> start -> run -> type 'regedit'. Soon as you are in your register, press search button. Now type in KnightOnline. It will look for every registry key you have on your computer. Delete all the keys having anything to do with KnightOnline. When you done this your computer cant even remember which game you played xD..

No problem

Shimmy

oke..

Go to, -> start -> run -> type 'regedit'. Soon as you are in your register, press search button. Now type in KnightOnline. It will look for every registry key you have on your computer. Delete all the keys having anything to do with KnightOnline. When you done this your computer cant even remember which game you played xD..
    No problem [/b]
    yeah that may work just be careful about what you delete

wOLfi

get CCcleaner or any other registry cleaning program and delete all the broken registry entries .. seems like there still are some entries to be deleted ...

thx

Burekas

i did evry thing
    still dont working -.-

Burekas

come on helpe me !!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast