Ftp Error!..

This is a discussion on Ftp Error!.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i tried to reinstall > and download patch'es manualt it dident work, one of my friends told me that it ...
Page: 1

eWo-eWo

i tried to reinstall > and download patch'es manualt it dident work, one of my friends told me that it aint possible to do that anymore.. so i downloaded proxy and that dident work either so i dont know what to do.. anyone know what i should do ?

Lag0nx

Ask a friend to download it manually for u and upload it to rapidshare etc,thats what i do.

luckyboy

Hi
    Open the option of KO and under GAME VERSION set it to 1473 then click "Content of the update". It should work. In case it doesnt, reset it to 1472 then click "Content of the update" and then shutdown the antivirus and all firewall programs u have and turn off the Windows firewall. This should allow the game to connect to the FTP and update like it should. Re-enable the antivirus and firewalls u stoped. It should be ok. Good luck

eWo-eWo

i did reinstall and deleted all the patches from ko folder i had dlw'ed so i dunno