Problem with launcher

This is a discussion on Problem with launcher within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Problem is that when I turn on launcher it shows like servers would be down, no start to press, only ...
Page: 1

Tommy

Problem is that when I turn on launcher it shows like servers would be down, no start to press, only home page and option.
    I tryed to reinstal ko, dlled new setup, even reinstaled windows, still same problem if any1 had same problem or know how to resolve it please share ur info, would be very thank full.

sexa

which operating system are you using with service packs
    your antivirus
    your firewall

???

Tommy

which operating system are you using with service packs
    your antivirus
    your firewall

???[/b]
    windows xp, don't know what service packs
    no anvitirus program
    random

Banned

no antivirus? lol u crazy :|

sexa

try disabling your firewall, if you have disable windows firewall. try to launch game after that.

and use an antivirus, most ppl say AVG and Kaspersky is best, i have been using NOD32 for over 2 years now and didnt had any problem with it

Cammers91

Or Try Restarting Your Router If You Have One

Tommy

I already tryed to turn off firewall and launch the game, no luck, same problem. thnx for the tip to instal antivirus, and no I don't have a router somebody already said me about it.. well I'm going to have a new internet connection soon so maybe the problem will be solved, btw same problem with beta server too...

Cammers91

I already tryed to turn off firewall and launch the game, no luck, same problem. thnx for the tip to instal antivirus, and no I don't have a router somebody already said me about it.. well I'm going to have a new internet connection soon so maybe the problem will be solved, btw same problem with beta server too...[/b]
    Well its possible that your Modem Has A Firewall Built in.

these are becoming more common on Newer Modems

Try doing Abit of Research About the modem your using.