Problem with launching

This is a discussion on Problem with launching within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, i open knight online client and then the rectangle at the bottom of the screen (the client) comes up ...
Page: 1

ok, i open knight online client and then the rectangle at the bottom of the screen (the client) comes up and then it just stays there and my computer freezes.

After i get update complete i click start and xtrap loads and then that happens above.

I tried reinstalling, can anyone help?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

ok, i open knight online client and then the rectangle at the bottom of the screen (the client) comes up and then it just stays there and my computer freezes.

After i get update complete i click start and xtrap loads and then that happens above.

I tried reinstalling, can anyone help?[/b]
    Control + Alt+ Delete=> Task Manager=>2nd tab Processes

Find Launcher.exe right click End Process Tree then run the launcher again if the game still doesn't pop up do what I said above till the game pops up.

Control + Alt+ Delete=> Task Manager=>2nd tab Processes

Find Launcher.exe right click End Process Tree then run the launcher again till the game pops up.[/b]
    i cant open anything or alt tab or control + alt + delete after i press start

Nuttbuster

if taht doesnt work, try ctrl + alt + delte / processes and look for a program called, rundll32.exe and end that, then try again

I tried reinstalling, can anyone help?[/b]
    What windows are you using? I had a big problem with this too when i was using windows xp in the past, i installed vista and then it fixed the problem.

What windows are you using? I had a big problem with this too when i was using windows xp in the past, i installed vista and then it fixed the problem.[/b]
    xp, but i dont wanna change to vista

if taht doesnt work, try ctrl + alt + delte / processes and look for a program called, rundll32.exe and end that, then try again[/b]
    doesnt work

m4pp3r

What windows are you using? I had a big problem with this too when i was using windows xp in the past, i installed vista and then it fixed the problem.[/b]
    dont listen to this noob changing your operating system wont make k2networks smarter its not a problem with your computer or windows xp its k2network they got it all messed up again

dont listen to this noob changing your operating system wont make k2networks smarter its not a problem with your computer or windows xp its k2network they got it all messed up again[/b]
    probably because it only happened cause of the new patches.

still dont work, anyone?

up

StoneColdAngel

You got the latest windows updates installed?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

mine did this when i had a pirated version of Windows xp

StoneColdAngel

Might be cause you don't have latest windows updates or cause you have them ^^ I once had it that uninstalling the latest update helped.

Might be cause you don't have latest windows updates or cause you have them ^^ I once had it that uninstalling the latest update helped.[/b]
    where can i uninstall the last update?