Problem with loading KO (14:77)

This is a discussion on Problem with loading KO (14:77) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I dunno if this is right section but I think so. I have a problem, when I start the ...
Page: 1

rostoen1990

Hi,

I dunno if this is right section but I think so.

I have a problem, when I start the lucher and the "update complete" comes up I press it, and xtrap load fine
    But afther Xtrap is loaded nothing is happening, I can do it 100 times and nothing happening, the game wont start.
    I've tryed RE-install KO but that didnt work, I just got problems with downloading Patches for a while.

So if anyone know what too do, please write here what to do, OR what I can try

Alex

rostoen1990

HELP

cadela

u try to restart the computer or get new install for ko? http://www.download.com/Knight-Online/3000...4-10367095.html

maybe its works

graydeath

same problem except xtrap doesnt even open, it just stays there for a while until you get error. I reinstalled and it worked again but once i restarted comp, problem started again. I guess its an error with xtrap

graydeath

If someone can upload the xtrap folder and xpatch.exe whatever, replace our ones, would that work?

shane88

that xtrap problem i have no idea how 2 sort

helnix

reinstall ko in another plae but after rebooting prob keeps popping up