Problem login in to the game

This is a discussion on Problem login in to the game within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello i have 1 problem , when i log on my Char i have 3 Characters there i can log ...
Page: 1

Edminztrator

Hello i have 1 problem , when i log on my Char i have 3 Characters there i can log in 2 but in 3rd i cant log :S ( lvl 1 )always got the message Disconect from the server when i click in Start , and i have 21 gb's and items theres someone have this problem ? :blink:

mrmagic2008

you need to wait after today's maintenance, check main website for notice

Hello i have 1 problem , when i log on my Char i have 3 Characters there i can log in 2 but in 3rd i cant log :S ( lvl 1 )always got the message Disconect from the server when i click in Start , and i have 21 gb's and items theres someone have this problem ? :blink:[/b]

You might of got that character banned, send a support ticket asking about it.

Cant edit...but it also be this --> Greetings Knights,

The special maintenance is now concluded. As a side effect, some players may experience difficulty logging into the game with certain characters. This is temporary, and all characters will once again be playable after Tuesday's maintenance.

he Knight Online team

Edminztrator

sorry i just read this , i think is for it <_<

The special maintenance is now concluded. As a side effect, some players may experience difficulty logging into the game with certain characters. This is temporary, and all characters will once again be playable after Tuesday&#39;s maintenance.

he Knight Online team

Banned

Moved