zzzzz i got a new comp and i cant change vista to xp

This is a discussion on zzzzz i got a new comp and i cant change vista to xp within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vista sucks @$$ doesnt everyone agree with me....? and wtf vista sucks @$$ and y do they even make it? ...
Page: 1

mastaker

Smile

vista sucks @$$ doesnt everyone agree with me....?
    and wtf vista sucks @$$ and y do they even make it? stupid shit.....

razzy

buy a windows xp cd, and follow the procedures on how to reformat your computer.

Aba

It really only sucks for gamers, it has some nice features. But tbh it is less fun to play ko on vista, harder to control the character :P

MillionVoices

lol VISTA ultimate rocks

DiplomaticTank

i have windows xp cd an windows vista cd but i built this laptop i have on xp pro because vista is full of bugs
    an ill prolly install it around next year or something when they bring out some hot fixes.... but microsoft office 2007
    works like a beauty :wub: i love getting free software and hardware from my job :wub:

Cammers91

i have windows xp cd an windows vista cd but i built this laptop i have on xp pro because vista is full of bugs
    an ill prolly install it around next year or something when they bring out some hot fixes.... but microsoft office 2007
    works like a beauty :wub: i love getting free software and hardware from my job :wub:[/b]
    Windows Xp Pro Ftw ive got it on both my laptop and Computer And No Problems Yet.

And You Stole My Sig

mastaker

i try to change vista and make the comp xp but... some of the driver doesnt work for xp it was built for vista so the computer wasnt working poperly

WARP

Vista really sux, download a windows XP in english, get a valid key, burn it to a CD, and burn to a CD all the drivers ur computer needs to windows XP, and its done.

llJuanMall

k2 should come with some kin of patch for vista, its sucks that u cant play well....... it takes longer to load than normal zp even if u have more ram, graphic card, etc than i xp pc.
    <_<

BlackLabel

how is it harder to control your character im about to buy a new comp and i guess im gonna keep vista on it.. :|

bazzeeka

Vista comes stock with alot more security im sure you have noticed and all that junk use&#39;s more Process usage and memory , opening a EXE that windows does not reconise it goes threw a few secruity checks as you would have noticed the wait time to load a non windows related .EXE.. i just have Dual boot < Vista ultimate ( got from bali for 2$ ) and Windows Xp Pro ( i got from a friends company who bought to many copys ) > i jus pick Xp to play Ko and vista for other things.

i try to change vista and make the comp xp but... some of the driver doesnt work for xp it was built for vista so the computer wasnt working poperly[/b]
    if it&#39;s a laptop then check the website for xp drivers, as far as i know most of the companies have drivers for xp, and if it&#39;s a desktop then you can find your drivers in the internet too, just tell us what brand and the model number