Problem with my Ko

This is a discussion on Problem with my Ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I wanted to ask you something. I have a problem. Only once during that plays Knight Online Multiclient and ...
Page: 1

SexyBitchHannaH

Default Problem with my Ko

Hello, I wanted to ask you something. I have a problem. Only once during that plays Knight Online Multiclient and I used it to trade items from one account it was another.I was play every day. After the last day of the game I wanted to re-log but when I applied I was told that Three party tools use detected.You Will Be Banned for 24 hours.But whenever I turn again to Knight online any respect, get back Bann. Can you please advise what to do next?
    And yeah..I was re-install the Ko...And Format pc..What can i do now?
    SexyBitchHannaH
    Lvl 57 El Morad
    Carnac-West

Banned

1 word -> Multiclient

SexyBitchHannaH

Quote Originally Posted by HateBringer View Post
    1 word -> Multiclient
    Okay, but what can I do for it so I could play again when I've got in my pc Multiclient? Why keep getting more and more new banns still around?

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Make sure that there's no illegal 3rd party tools such as the Multiclient running on your system.

SexyBitchHannaH

Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    Make sure that there's no illegal 3rd party tools such as the Multiclient running on your system.

Clear..Coz i re-install my windows...but i still have this problem -.-