Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEED SOME1 THAT HAS CONTACT WITH A GM >.<

This is a discussion on NEED SOME1 THAT HAS CONTACT WITH A GM >.< within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I totaly screwed a while back i changed my email to a non existing email so they sent the email ...
Page: 1

I totaly screwed a while back i changed my email to a non existing email so they sent the email key to the fake email and there is no way to change my email unless a Gm helps me so if any has the email or msn to a gm or any way they can link me up to a gm please man help me out <3

Banned

didnt you already post something like this like few days ago ?
    or even yesterday or something?

Robokill

didnt you already post something like this like few days ago ?
    or even yesterday or something?[/b]
    posted earlier today already :lol:

Limited Edition! Senior Member

dont u think, gms cant do shit bout this...isnt it only the admins that take care of the site.

dude you can just create the email that you put in there... and it will send it an email...

dude you can just create the email that you put in there... and it will send it an email...[/b]
    there is noway to change it because i cant even get to Mykol thing with out setting the new secret questions and i can set the new secret questions with out the email key >.>

Banned

I think that the forum of the Knight Online is the best one that you have to make (create topic for "ask help")

Ayman4u

I think that the forum of the Knight Online is the best one that you have to make (create topic for "ask flame")[/b]

:P

how you can submit Ticket if you didnt update ur account with the key ?

Banned

im saying for create a topic in forum of ko for any gm "look it" and help him

Banned

i have contact to okemiro and orcaugusthus

there is noway to change it because i cant even get to Mykol thing with out setting the new secret questions and i can set the new secret questions with out the email key >.>[/b]
    Just create the Email you entered.

For example the email you entered was [email protected] but you didnt create the email account for real (I guess you registered before ke where they didnt require activation ),just go to yahoo.com and create it and your key will be there ;d

Just create the Email you entered.

For example the email you entered was [email protected] but you didnt create the email account for real (I guess you registered before ke where they didnt require activation ),just go to yahoo.com and create it and your key will be there ;d[/b]
    thought of that i put @msn.com instead of @hotmail.com and i have to pay for msn and im flat broke >.>

Dude i changed my email 2 days ago to another one , its enable now , you just need to enter some passwords ( not email password ) and you can change aswell , go and try it.

i have contact to okemiro and orcaugusthus[/b]
    can u give me their msn or sumtin

FlippinSweeT

thought of that i put @msn.com instead of @hotmail.com and i have to pay for msn and im flat broke >.>[/b]
    just download MSN&#39;s version of internet, register an email, cost nothing and then cancel the service before they charge you anything, and u get a free @msn.com email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast