Problem with patch downloading

This is a discussion on Problem with patch downloading within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was desperated from the laggs so i reinstalled ko and now while im trying to run the stupid launcher ...
Page: 1

Niv Aslan

Question

I was desperated from the laggs so i reinstalled ko and now while im trying to run the stupid launcher it shows me that (when it should be downloading the patches):
    I tried to dl the patches from the ftp page and i got some ftp error (if its required ill add a ss of that error either) and now im really desperated and fucked up cus i wanna play ko and i havent even got the option to check if i still got laggs and dc's..

Ezquerra

try since basic : reinstall game.

Shimmy

I was desperated from the laggs so i reinstalled ko and now while im trying to run the stupid launcher it shows me that (when it should be downloading the patches):
    I tried to dl the patches from the ftp page and i got some ftp error (if its required ill add a ss of that error either) and now im really desperated and fucked up cus i wanna play ko and i havent even got the option to check if i still got laggs and dc's..[/b]
    that looks like theres a connection problem, from your house to k2's severs

do you have a router?

if so you might have to get the port numbers for ko and see if they are open on the router

but im unable too help you with that, im not good with openening/closing ports on routers.

Just skip the patch.

Ezquerra

maybe he just need to reset router.

Niv Aslan

that looks like theres a connection problem, from your house to k2's severs

do you have a router?

if so you might have to get the port numbers for ko and see if they are open on the router

but im unable too help you with that, im not good with openening/closing ports on routers.[/b]
    I do have a router.
    Do u know how can I get ko port numbers or whatever it is? do u think my isp can open these ports?
    and to the guy who posted after u (dunno how to quote 2 ppl), i have restarted it arround 15 times..

Banned

u (dunno how to quote 2 ppl)[/b]
    You click the "Quote" button in their post as many times as you want (means you can click more than 1 at once). Then you click "Add Reply".
    The other stuff i cant help you

Banned

I guess its patch 1527.

Go to options for KO. Top right put the number to 1527. Click the square right under it.

Done.

Niv Aslan

try since basic : reinstall game.[/b]
    Iv'e just done that, thats why I'm redownloading the patches ^^..

I guess its patch 1527.

Go to options for KO. Top right put the number to 1527. Click the square right under it.

Done. [/b]
    But I think i have to download all the patches till 1527, not just 1527 but correct me if I'm wrong..

You click the "Quote" button in their post as many times as you want (means you can click more than 1 at once). Then you click "Add Reply".
    The other stuff i cant help you [/b]
    lol ty

Banned

I don't know about that. Just DL them until patch 1527 gives you a error then do what i told you.

Niv Aslan

I don't know about that. Just DL them until patch 1527 gives you a error then do what i told you.[/b]
    bro, the prob is that I CAN'T download the patches, not manually and not with the launcher
    =
    can't do what u told me :wacko:
    edit: nvmd problem solved by itself lol :P