How do you submit a "General Inqury" customer-supp

This is a discussion on How do you submit a "General Inqury" customer-supp within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanted to submit a Customer Support ticket, and it didn't fall under any of the categories, so I submitted ...
Page: 1

Sinned

Default How do you submit a "General Inqury" customer-supp

I wanted to submit a Customer Support ticket, and it didn't fall under any of the categories, so I submitted it under the "Other" section.

The other options were:
    - "I've purchased Knight Cash/Premium Service but haven't received my purchased item"
    - "My credit card or PayPal account was double charged"
    - "Other (Please specify)..."
    - "A blocked account"

My problem didn't fall under any of those categories. I was confused but I went ahead and submitted it under "Other", and specified my problem. When the Customer Support representatives responded, this is what they said:

Dear customer please post the following query in General inqury section,so that our team members can help you as early as possible.thank you.
    And now I'm even more confused. How do I send the support ticket under "General Inqury" section? Theres only four categories that I see, and none says "General Inqury" and my problem doesnt fall under any, except "Other". Please help if you guys can

Narya

I get the same response from CS every time I submit a ticket under the "Other" category. Unfortunately, it seems as if K2 is only interested in providing customer support now when it involves a billing issue.

After their most recent "Please resubmit under the 'General Inqury' category" response, I sent them another ticket kindly informing them there is no longer such a "General Inqiury" category available to me, and if there is, requesting instructions on how to find it.

Want to guess what I got back?

"Dear customer, Please resubmit your ticket under the 'General Inquiry' category as we are unable to forward these messages to the appropriate department. Thank you for playing KnightOnline."

It seems impossible to get any sort of meaningful and intelligent response when my ticket stating "There is no 'General Inquiry' category" is replied to saying "Resubmit your ticket under the 'General Inquiry' cateogry."

Sinned

zZz I don't know what to do. I guess I'll just keep bothering them about it. Thanks for the reply though, I thought I was just the only one not knowing where to go to find the "General Inqury".

Originally posted by Sinned
    zZz I don't know what to do. I guess I'll just keep bothering them about it. Thanks for the reply though, I thought I was just the only one not knowing where to go to find the "General Inqury".
    you have to buy premium in order to be able to post in general section. so they ask you to pay in order to have a little chanse of they caring with you.
    with premium you can choose from the following options:
    Code:
    I have a problem/question regarding:

Billing

Bug Report

Complaints about other users

A blocked account

General question or other request to customer support

i ve gold and i dont see those :unsure:

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    i ve gold and i dont see those * :unsure:
    <_< then it's fuked up like everything else. i'm bronze and i see those i posted before...

evenson

ya with gold prem i see general but with prem on pokas account i saw billing info only haha :lol:

shadowhax

I see it with bronze XD

Sinned

I have Silver Premium and I dont see those. I have another account with bronze and I don't see it either zzz

PayForMySinS

i got a reply within 2-3 days and i ain't prem...ever