Problem with proxy

This is a discussion on Problem with proxy within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I can login to my friends account using the Proxy (Proxifier) but when I get to the character select ...
Page: 1

Imhotep

Well I can login to my friends account using the Proxy (Proxifier) but when I get to the character select menu and press the character, it starts to walk towards me like normal but then it says "Discconected from sever" but it carries on loading. It then starts to load character data and freezes at 99%.

The thing is, this doesn't happen when I try to log my own character (no problems with it) and my friend can log his account without a problem either.

Turned off all anti virus / spy scanning programs etc, even msn :| (like I said, I don't get this problem when logging my own character at all :/ )

Anyone got any ideas ?

NathanAlgren

off topic: u can get banned for use proxy thought

on topic: i have no idea

CaVity

How old is your friends account?

Imhotep

How old is your friends account?[/b]

No idea 0.0 but he can log it without any problems, I've tried his account and another one of my friends and even a brand new account, same problem =/

i heard about this

Banned

I guess the proxy is your problem because it works for me without any problems