Problem regaurding KO text

This is a discussion on Problem regaurding KO text within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I recently reinstalled KO because of a bug and the text size is significantly smaller than before. Is there anyway ...
Page: 1

aPon

I recently reinstalled KO because of a bug and the text size is significantly smaller than before. Is there anyway to edit the files in KO to make the text bigger?

Wink

reinstall ko again..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

It's just using a font file... Can't remember off the top of my head if it uses a windows font or has its own one. If it's using a windows font and you don't mind losing it, you can replace the actual definition files on your system and replace it with whatever font you want. If it's using its own font, you'd need to find it in the KO folder and replace it with something else. Make sure you keep a backup copy if you try this, so you can switch things back. I'll take a look this evening when i'm at a PC with KO installed.

aPon

reinstall ko again..[/b]
    Did like 3 times... I was talking with someone and they said thats how they set the KO font because he reinstalled KO recently and got the smaller text compared to the old larger one.

It's just using a font file... Can't remember off the top of my head if it uses a windows font or has its own one. If it's using a windows font and you don't mind losing it, you can replace the actual definition files on your system and replace it with whatever font you want. If it's using its own font, you'd need to find it in the KO folder and replace it with something else. Make sure you keep a backup copy if you try this, so you can switch things back. I'll take a look this evening when i'm at a PC with KO installed.[/b]

Thanks appreciate it. I was trying to look for the text file in the KO folder but couldn't find anything that I could edit so maybe its the windows font.

aPon

bump, anyone know how to make it bigger O_o?

aPon

up