Problem with region changing

This is a discussion on Problem with region changing within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First it was Turkey and then i have changed it to my country (Belgium) but on G1 it says Belgium ...
Page: 1

Taylan

First it was Turkey and then i have changed it to my country (Belgium) but on G1 it says Belgium and in MYKOL it still says Turkey and when i try to log the character i get 'Error in the selected server' message, how can this be fixed?

TheBloodyBeast

I have Turkey on MYKOL too and my country on G1 and its working for me. Dunno.

log into your KO account on the KO website, go to MYKOL, then theres a link above the change my country crap.

also if u have a g1 account that would work easier i believe.

but i clicked some link and i added the KO account to an old G1 account and it worked cuz the G1 account was registered in the US.

so make a G1 account registered in the US then move the account over to there

Taylan

log into your KO account on the KO website, go to MYKOL, then theres a link above the change my country crap.

also if u have a g1 account that would work easier i believe.

but i clicked some link and i added the KO account to an old G1 account and it worked cuz the G1 account was registered in the US.

so make a G1 account registered in the US then move the account over to there [/b]
    So you mean we can move a ID from one G1 account to another? If yes, how can we do this? Here is a ss of MYKOL but i don't see anything you mention about.

Taylan

I asked it on the official forum and some guy with the same error replied, can anyone confirm this before i make a purchase?

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1392249