Problem with Sin (Minoring)

This is a discussion on Problem with Sin (Minoring) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I'm having a huge problem. I REALLY want to play sin but I've noticed that when I try and ...
Page: 1

Default Problem with Sin (Minoring)

So I'm having a huge problem. I REALLY want to play sin but I've noticed that when I try and combo and minor at the same time effectively it doesn't work right on my computer. Everytime I use a different skill and try to combo, my minor will stop for good amount of time. (I can minor and combo perfectly) It's incredibly annoying. I don't know what it is about my computer, but I've come to the conclusion that it is the computer because I just downloaded KO on another computer in the house and tryed to minor and combo the same way and I could do it perfectly. I really would like to figure this problem out and could use any help I could possibly get to figure this out.

My computer isn't the greatest but its newer and I've never had any problems with it with KO or anything or any other class.

Here are the details of my computer:

Processor: Intel Celeron CPU E1400 @ 2.00GHZ
    Memory(RAM): 2.00 G.B
    System Type: 32-Bit Operating System

bluespartan

It's most likely your keyboard. Try switching the keyboards and see if that fixes it. The reason why is a lot of cheap keyboards don't let you press more than 2-3 keys at the same time. A quick and easy test for this is to hold left and right shift and type: the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. If most of the letters don't show up, your keyboard is probably the problem.