game closing

This is a discussion on game closing within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; have this thing with KO that it sometimes closes to desktop with no reason whatsoever and dont even show that ...
Page: 1

banaanc

have this thing with KO that it sometimes closes to desktop with no reason whatsoever and dont even show that popup sht

it started after my old hdd crashed i bought new one and reinstalled win

only thing changed from my old setup which worked is win and hdd

Shimmy

have this thing with KO that it sometimes closes to desktop with no reason whatsoever and dont even show that popup sht

it started after my old hdd crashed i bought new one and reinstalled win

only thing changed from my old setup which worked is win and hdd[/b]

Whats Your Computer Spec's?

Dont Know How To Find Them?
    Start > Run > Dxdiag >
    (Id Recommend Doing this, so you can see full specs of your computer including, video card)

banaanc

athlon2k+
    via kt400
    noname ram 1gb
    wd 500gb hdd
    gf 7300GT 512/64

oOapplesOo

do you use McAfee b.c i know when i used it back in the day its always would randomly crash ko so i installed avast and havent had the problem since

banaanc

nop, avg

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

nop, avg[/b]
    It's even worse, It's a known issue that Knight Online doesn't properly run on computers with AVG. You might have to uninstall AVG in order to play Knight Online.

banaanc

i played ko with avg 7.5 for a long time, and problem is that avg dont like xtrap, but doubt that would cause game crashing.

Shimmy

It's even worse, It's a known issue that Knight Online doesn't properly run on computers with AVG. You might have to uninstall AVG in order to play Knight Online.[/b]
    Dont Need To, All you've gotta do is Disable the Residants Shield On AVG.

i played ko with avg 7.5 for a long time, and problem is that avg dont like xtrap, but doubt that would cause game crashing.[/b]
    Best Bet Is Too Use AVAST, More Reliable.

Avast

Althought it does have to be registered, its free to register and its good for the next 12 months.