VPN (MadVPN)

This is a discussion on VPN (MadVPN) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well got a Canadian VPN from that website and it has around .3 second lag. I heard that this site ...
Page: 1

Well got a Canadian VPN from that website and it has around .3 second lag. I heard that this site is suppose to have 0 lag hence why I bought from this site. Is there anything that I can do to lower the lag?

Banned

i have a CA vpn from them and have 0 lag... so its not the server its you, id recommend not using any programs while you have ko running with the vpn ex. close msn , firefox , and any other applications in the background will smooth your connection

Banned

Relies basically on your main internet connection. I have 0 lag with a USA vpn because my connection rulz ^^
    So if you have an average/slow internet connection, that should be it. Otherwise, you shouldn't have any lag.

Relies basically on your main internet connection. I have 0 lag with a USA vpn because my connection rulz ^^
    So if you have an average/slow internet connection, that should be it. Otherwise, you shouldn't have any lag.[/b]
    u use telmex? coz telefonixa sux so much <_<

Banned

u use telmex? coz telefonixa sux so much <_<[/b]
    AT&T aka Telmex yeah.