I get a xtrap error during game and it makes my computer auto restart

This is a discussion on I get a xtrap error during game and it makes my computer auto restart within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, i have been playing knight online for quite some time now. and im having a problem with it now.. ...
Page: 1

ludenu

Hi, i have been playing knight online for quite some time now. and im having a problem with it now.. i log in and everything normally and after few mins im in game.. i will get an xtrap error and it will make my comp auto restart. i cant even press ok to the notice or anything.
    When i play other games it works fine and there is no problem with it. all other things are working fine, only problem when i play ko..
    i tried to reinstall the program.. and i downloaded the file all over again from the website.. but still same..

So if anyone has any suggestion.. You're help would be greatly appreciated..

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc03543jd6.jpg
    theres an screenshot of wat i able to took of.. sorry its not completed as i didnt had enough time for it..

Any help or suggestion pls do tell..

bazzeeka

Maybe u have a antivirus program that Xtrap doesnt like have you tryed turning personal firewalls of and antivirus if that hasnt worked maybe try reinstall the game if that dont work then.... try C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc , open the host files in notepad and delete all the righting in it and press save. ?

ludenu

I use NOD32 antivirus system.. Erm i have this antivirus for quite some time.. it wasnt making an issue for KO b4.. suddenly this problem rose:/
    But i did try to off my firewall and antivirus and play the game. but same thing happens.. and comp restarts
    I did wat u said with deleting host files, but after tat still same issue..

I guess im just cursed

just_Lady

Yesterdey when iŽve runing the game xtrap dowladed a patch and got the same problem. The only solution that i find was creating a new users in my xp windows. The game run withouth problems in the new user. Today IŽll keep trying to solve it, without using a new user. Goodbye, and good luck.

Banned Senior Member

Like I have this problem since yesterday when he left the new patch of xtrap. So far every time I enter the KO my computer restarts.

UnnamedByMazek

i have same problem fukkkkkkkk

Banned

my best friend got same shit, any idea what can help?

agendas

bump ive got same problem

Banned Senior Member

The XTRAP is generating an error with some programs accordingly reboots the PC.
    In my case the program that generated the conflict in my PC is the Internet Download Manager

The disabled IDMan and normal worked KOL, must find application that is generating this error on their PC

just_Lady

A new xtrap patch came, and the problem is resolved. KO run normally. Good luck to all.

agendas

ill have to try it when i get home, sure hope it worx.... :S