My account got hacked n i don't know why

This is a discussion on My account got hacked n i don't know why within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, i weren't playing this game for a long time (more than a month), got kicked from clan (BadlFamily), logged ...
Page: 1

Default My account got hacked n i don't know why

Okay, i weren't playing this game for a long time (more than a month), got kicked from clan (BadlFamily), logged yesterday just to see how this game was going... played some time with bf pt on farm, than i leave. N when i log today, all my itens that were unsealed + my 7,5 gbs was gonne... no1 except I n my twin brother have the pass of the acc... I didn't did any trade with no1, just selled one lobo hammer +6 on merch n nothing else.

Guys know if something happens ?! Cause it's don't have any explication...

Thx

Probably you got a keylogger, since u didn't played the acc 1 month and when you logged in you got hacked .

I just wanna know how i get a kl cause, i've passed all anti-virus on my note n it's clear, plus i've didn't download anything / entered on any site different that i usually do ... ;/

Ive heard KingOfKnight's adds give keyloggers, just an FYI. Idk if you use that website, but i got hacked one time and i swear that was the only reason i could come up with.

usko just sucks monkey balls in cases like this u can send them X support tickets all u can get is that fvckn automatic respond "hi we are sorry.. " its just annoying as hell , prolly its someone who knows u well "ingame", if u bought an account then u forgot to change somth , or u used a words on vent, on clan chat that were in pass so that was easy to guess.. anyway good luck m8..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lSpikesl View Post
    Ive heard KingOfKnight's adds give keyloggers, just an FYI. Idk if you use that website, but i got hacked one time and i swear that was the only reason i could come up with.
    don't make up bs. any ways man the answer to you getting hacked was probably because the database was hacked a few months ago if u havent changed ur pw in awhile thats why.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Indeed. KingOfKnight DOES NOT give you a trojan lol, everytime on their website comes from an official source and is mainly just mirrored through their website.

The fastloading patch from their website is shown as a trojan, but it's not. I've been using it for years now, it's just a small coding inside of the .exe that makes teh entire exe look like an trojan, K2 acknowledged this ages ago.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    K2 acknowledged this ages ago.
    k2 doesn't acknowledge any thing. wut r u talking bout