Problems with G1 (Need FAST answers)

This is a discussion on Problems with G1 (Need FAST answers) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got this char from a friend of mine and he did not buy any Premium for a year but ...
Page: 1

Taylan

I got this char from a friend of mine and he did not buy any Premium for a year but he gave me a G1 ID and password so i can change the info's of the account but the problem is the ID i use to log in the game is not under the category Knight Online, but he is 100% sure that he had registered the account to that G1 ID, is it possible that buying Premium has something to do with this problem?

:blink:
    uhh?
    i dont think that is the problem but..
    maybe he trying to scam you

make a G1 account.

go to your profile and then go to My Games> Knight Online>
    u
    and i think you will be able to enter in your account your got from your friend.

if not then go to MYKOL on that account and try to change your password and it will tell you that you need to be logged into a G1 Account and then all you gotta do is like transfer it..

i dont remember the steps unfortunately but it was something like that.

if he bought prem in the last 6 months or so i think you cant add it to a G1 account but im not sure, i think im wrong.

hope this helps

Taylan

He did not buy Premium for 1 year and the account is already linked to a GamersFirst ID which he is sure that it is linked to the one he gave me but i can not see the ID of the account that he said he linked it to GamersFirst and i am asking if i maybe buy Premium will it appear again on the GamersFirst ID?

Taylan

You can close the topic the problem is solved.