Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ganzah

Problems with knightonlineworld.com

This is a discussion on Problems with knightonlineworld.com within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello. As I go to the main KO website to recover my password for my old account, I come across ...
Page: 1

Default Problems with knightonlineworld.com

Hello.

As I go to the main KO website to recover my password for my old account, I come across an error. It says that the email is NOT registered. Im 100% I registered with this email long time ago and I also did a check, I tried to register a new account with my email but it says thats its already in use. Anyway, I also tried to create a new knight online account but It fails. I fill in every box and when I click proceed then it takes me to a blank page with no notification or anything. Whats going on, anyone came across this? Thanks.

The One And Only Senior Member

their CAPTCHA is fucked up , you need to type what ever you got exactly as it looks like
    if you see capital letters in here , type a capital letter then instead of normal one.

and you should send a ticket from other account and ask for help about your old account , probably they blocked your old account for inactivity or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    their CAPTCHA is fucked up , you need to type what ever you got exactly as it looks like
    if you see capital letters in here , type a capital letter then instead of normal one.

and you should send a ticket from other account and ask for help about your old account , probably they blocked your old account for inactivity or something.
    Sending tickets are like a lottery. Sometimes you get help (rare) mostly it's being ignored (sending out these worthless good to nothing shit auto msg's)
    Like sending a letter to someone that doesn't exist.
    Straapi likes this.