problems with laptop

This is a discussion on problems with laptop within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My computer keeps freezing and then i hard shut it down and turnit back on and sometimes it wont completly ...
Page: 1

armando98

My computer keeps freezing and then i hard shut it down and turnit back on and sometimes it wont completly load it just freezes again during the load I dont know what it is. Its like it has a mind of its own it loads sometimes and then it doesnt load on others.

if laptops harddrive is making a sound and computer is freezing and not turning on at times, does it mean sumthing happened to harddrive or wha

Seekor

most likely your version of windows is corrupted, reinstall windows exp on your hard drive. If you still encounter the problems it may just be the hard drive itself depending on how old your laptop is.

armando98

how do i reinstall it

evilwevel

how do i reinstall it[/b]
    depends on whether or not you want to save your already installed software.

anyway, google is your best friend shouldn't be to difficult to find an entire description on how to do it.

armando98

people are telling me that its my hard drive that messed up

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

people are telling me that its my hard drive that messed up[/b]
    what is your pc stats . ram and hd size ,,, etc....windows or other os you might run..???/? h34r: h34r: h34r: