Echo in vent

This is a discussion on Echo in vent within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've logged into two vent servers, and the other people hear an extreme echo from me when i speak. Also ...
Page: 1

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I've logged into two vent servers, and the other people hear an extreme echo from me when i speak. Also when i hold the hot key, it makes everyone echo. I've tried to test hardware and it says it's working fine, I'm just not sure where to go from there. Any ideas?

Niv Aslan

I've logged into two vent servers, and the other people hear an extreme echo from me when i speak. Also when i hold the hot key, it makes everyone echo. I've tried to test hardware and it says it's working fine, I'm just not sure where to go from there. Any ideas?[/b]
    bro i suggest u to go to control panel->sounds etc. (the thing with all the sound volumes)->in the right corner press on options->preferences-> go to your recording device (input)->MUTE STEREO MIX=>should solve your prob buddy.
    <3 u ava - im andromaxi (hacked)/hani_zona (sold).

Niv holy shit how are ya man? :lol: i was just talking with deathwound about ya today, tells me your leading pantheon now? good shit I tried out your tip on the mute stereo mix, but no luck in finding that. I&#39;m on such an old school p.o.s. laptop, everything&#39;s out of place and a bitch to get to. I wish I could post a screenie of my vent setup, I&#39;d like to compare it with someone who has a setup that&#39;s working properly.

Niv Aslan

Niv holy shit how are ya man? :lol: i was just talking with deathwound about ya today, tells me your leading pantheon now? good shit I tried out your tip on the mute stereo mix, but no luck in finding that. I&#39;m on such an old school p.o.s. laptop, everything&#39;s out of place and a bitch to get to. I wish I could post a screenie of my vent setup, I&#39;d like to compare it with someone who has a setup that&#39;s working properly.[/b]
    Im good budd .
    yea im leading pantheon (he handedovered to me), playing some warrior with fine gear.. im sorry this didnt work for u but as i know, stereo mix makes your mic also record your output sound, for example: when u talk with someone on vent and while he talks he hears himself over and over .. got it?

:Quig:

this can be alot of things.

do you use speakers ?
    if so get a headset

try muting mic in windows mixer 99% of the time this will fix it

but without been able to listen to the feed back it is hard to pin point the prob.

key click prob is just uncheck play keyckicks in vent setup

Banned

PM Magicality on here.

He will tell you the best way to handle this problem. I had problems like you did. He told me how to fix it very easy.

I can help with the loud noise. Setup --> top left uncheck the box that says "play key clicks"

all right I&#39;ll give it a shot, thanks for your help guys.