CANT BUY PREM

This is a discussion on CANT BUY PREM within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my cc was pending and I had to wait to get the 35cents(or whatever) refund.. I got it, type it ...
Page: 1

my cc was pending and I had to wait to get the 35cents(or whatever) refund.. I got it, type it in the box in the PUS, click VALIDATE CARD.... HTTP 404 ERROR WEBSITE CANNOT BE FOUND.

cant buy on computer
    cant buy on laptop
    cant buy on roommates laptop
    help plx, saol

Upgrade

website just down again i guess

mjollner

website just down again i guess[/b]
    yup, 90% of the time a 404 error just means the host server is down

yup, 90% of the time a 404 error just means the host server is down[/b]
    so I should keep trying to validate my card daily?

Upgrade

mmm yah i guess

BigApple

Thank you for contacting the K2 Payments Support Team regarding your request of a premium change. If you want to switch to Silver, Gold or Platinum then you can purchase this 3 days prior to the expiration of the current premium. Please be aware that doing so will overwrite the remaining 3 days with the new premium (essentially purchasing a new premium subscription the last 3 days of your old premium will be lost). If you want to purchase the same Premium as the current one, then you can do so 10 days prior expiration and you will not loose any days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding. If you have additional questions please submit a new ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for playing Knight Online.

K2 are a bunch of morons. Why would I want to buy the same premium I have 10 days early? Why cant I buy a better premium whenever I want? It's my money, why do they want to control how and when I spend it?

mjollner

because if they didnt then people would attempt to sue them for the $1 they lost on their 7 days of bronze T_T