Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

problems thith platinium

This is a discussion on problems thith platinium within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Same No prem;(...
Page: 2

Banned

Same No prem;(

i bought plat prem on the 15th with my credit card, haven't heard anything from cust support

after waiting for like a week i made a click&buy account, took like 20 min to verify and all that, then bought another plat prem. with click & buy its instant, you get your trina and kc and prem days the second you click "submit"
    click&buy uses your credit card, so its stupid to not use click&buy

btw, someone told me in-game that this credit card bug only happens on the newer servers.

kazuh1ko

i bought plat prem on the 15th with my credit card, haven't heard anything from cust support

after waiting for like a week i made a click&buy account, took like 20 min to verify and all that, then bought another plat prem. with click & buy its instant, you get your trina and kc and prem days the second you click "submit"
    click&buy uses your credit card, so its stupid to not use click&buy
    btw, someone told me in-game that this credit card bug only happens on the newer servers.[/b]
    Hmm.. did u check ur credit card bill just in case they charge u for that purchase on 15th?

It seems like if u use ur credit card via PUS to purchase prem, theres a high chance prem is not activated but the money will be charged.

darkday

i can the premium ,.... tody i dring tooo much beer but ig et preakmih

kazuh1ko

i can the premium ,.... tody i dring tooo much beer but ig et preakmih[/b]
    Yah, I tink I can c that u r drunk

darkday

:P lol only now remember i write this ... zz forgot plz ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12