Problems when playing ko half way..

This is a discussion on Problems when playing ko half way.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I lag when after i alt tab or do something... its like my CPU is fully used by something else.. ...
Page: 1

tamachan

I lag when after i alt tab or do something... its like my CPU is fully used by something else.. i didnt had this problem before.. when i check the Task manager it shows KnightOnline CPU Usage : 10% 20% 15% 64% 39%... Usually its 95-99%.. Must i Defrag my computer? cause its really annoying.. my CPU just lags like gay and i die.. pff

Sk4zI

Well , reformat your computer . its will work in 100 % !
    i had this problem , i reformat my computer and its help
    ( do it if you have widows cd and good anti virus in cd and all the drivers you need for your computer )

tamachan

thats too hard for me im just a kid :S not a Computer Pro
    any other solutions? :S

Cammers91

thats too hard for me im just a kid :S not a Computer Pro
    any other solutions? :S[/b]
    Well Try Running And Installing

If You Dont already have a anti virus this is the best one to use.

AVG Free

AVG Free

and for Spyware and Adware

Use AdAware Removal From Lavasoft

Lavasoft Adaware

Both These Tools Are Reliable.

If Non of these work try lowering your graphics of KO by :

Start > All Programs > Knight Online > Options

and lower all the graphic settings to minumal this will increase game speed. Althought

one downside is the graphics will be not to great.

If This Fails Try Defraging Your Computer BY

Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defrag

If All Else Fails Get Back To Me

Cammers91

And Remember To Update Them :mellow:

tamachan

Well i defragged my computer.. everything looks the same though lol.. but i need to go school i will try ur programs when i get back thanks :P

B@RTOK

When you open up your windows task manager go to processes and first close anything you know you don't need. i.e. ipodservice, ituneshelper, limewire. Don't shut off anything you don't know what it is though. Also go to the knight online process and right clock it. Then set your priority. I suggest sticking to above normal as the others will make your pc lag alot more. Try high if you still lag alot. I don't suggest running anything in realtime as it makes your other programs lag like a mofo including vent. hope this helps

bazzeeka

Also dont just press end process ... do end process tree because some process's link to other process's such as virus's this will close off the whole link between the process your ending... your not obvisly not on dual core because ur using 100% where i use 40% . i suggest reading up on how to format its really easy to do jus using the cd and reinstalling is even easyer .. any way i used to own a AMD athlon 2700+ and the cpu used to bum out after running 4 ko's [but running one ko the cpu was almost maxed out anyway] so i think uve just got a process draining the processors usage and its over powering knightonline. so just End process tree to most things with ur computer name in it [dont end anythink with SYSTEM or NETWORK or LOCAL SERVICE] gl