Probs with Xtrap.

This is a discussion on Probs with Xtrap. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I go to log into ko and it starts and everything then quickly stops with the xtrap error stating "Abnormal ...
Page: 1

jeffgordon

I go to log into ko and it starts and everything then quickly stops with the xtrap error stating "Abnormal memory access detected." Then it automatically shuts off and closes. Is it due to my having too much stuff on my comp?? Any suggestions or such would be appreciated. I know you have done alot all ready for me, but when it comes to comps, I'm kinda clueles. I do know that I have uninstalled twice and installed it twice now. Any help is appreciated again. thanks.

jeffgordon

This topic here isn't actually for my comp. I got another friend of mine that has been having problems with her system. I thought I would try and see what I could find out for her since she isn't registered here. I think anyways.

Natsinka

ur problem said " ILLEGAL ERROR ( MEMORY HACK ) " or something =S becouse i got DC and said it. that's my stupid problem after it said XTRAP ERROR. :angry:

jeffgordon

Yea thats right, duh...lol. Thanks for the clarification. It might help a bit more.

llJuanMall

ur problem said " ILLEGAL ERROR ( MEMORY HACK ) " or something =S becouse i got DC and said it. that's my stupid problem after it said XTRAP ERROR. :angry:[/b]
    i have the same problem and i have tried everything but nothin works... :angry:

Natsinka

HELP PLS !!

luckyboy

Hi
    Guys there is already a topic posted for this subject. Check it.