Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed HB+5rev

This is a discussion on Scammed HB+5rev within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SCAMMED HELLBREAKER +5REV, please help - GamersFirst Forums cant say if it was tru or not tru ko4life but gona ...
Page: 1

Default Scammed HB+5rev

SCAMMED HELLBREAKER +5REV, please help - GamersFirst Forums

cant say if it was tru or not tru ko4life but gona let ppl know about mine hb5rev gone

did the guy contact you here before the trade?

why does constatine have 2 pm boxes from the same guy there? anyone that knows how this hack care to explain it better for us?

One has an L and one has a I.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    did the guy contact you here before the trade?

why does constatine have 2 pm boxes from the same guy there? anyone that knows how this hack care to explain it better for us?
    the hack is this:

Player A: "I'll buy your item, but i need to check it's not duped or illegal"

Player B: "Ok but how you check it?"

Player A: "You call a friend you trust, trade him the item and he trade you back"

Player B now goes and calls Player C.

Player C: "Oh hai guise me trusted trade me the item Player B"

Player B gives player C the item.

Afterwards Player A trades Player C with Player B's NAME either by changing the packet sent or somehow making a new char with the same name but like 1 letter different. Most probably he just changing it somehow by altering the packet sent.

Player C now gives the item "back" to player A thinking it's player B.

Player B has now gotten his item scammed and player C feels really awkward.

correct, i would call that name spoof,
    skoczpowin0 (lvl 80+) say he is not skoczpowln0 (scammer) but by mistery they were same place in same time and they both logged out in same time.

Closed topic on official forums by moderator
    Automessage sent from CSS
    Deleted k0 by me

Regards
    Last edited by ilovebikini; 02-12-2011 at 06:55 PM.

G4ru

well well
    Frist : im new owner skoczpowin0 lvl 83 orc i buy yesterday ( have SS all transaction)
    second : today i no remember 10.45 am (usa time) sold my warrior lvl 82 dohk0 by mobAKA ( have all SS)
    now : u say i scamed u???? when u supoust i trade u or i send pm second u try many time invity party and start ofend me all time say me u scame bla bla bla when i see chiken human same name same but no orc i start to say dont sell nothing dont trade nothing is true or no????
    now when i wanne buy or wanne trade i trade main character never chiken when i use i say all time via msn or via ko4life any person on this page or the game I can say scam because I never done that and I always tell them the ID check k is the same you say it coincidence that I dc in the same instant that the chicken is not good I have windows vista 64 bits merchant will not let me because I get off and what I do is put a bottle on top of the arrows and turns throughout the day everyone knows that's because I'm there in your clan and made many trades and people who know me know I'm a legal person sorry for your lost but I did a post 1 -2 weeks ago with the same thing I wanted to do the same again sorry for your loss

G4ru

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I highly doubt it was G4ru though as others are saying there is just a lack of proof. Considering the amount hes done trades with people that valued over $500 was more than 1x.

Dewon

This guy was trying to buy my shard+9 yesterday, for a sec I thought it's that warrior +80 skocz but when I saw him a naked human then I found out he is just scammer who has copied skocz name, cuz real skocz is orc.
    He also asks you to call friends and wear ur item, stuff like that
    Why didn't you wait few weeks to have my priest in CR for that hb
    Sorry for your lost
    Last edited by Dewon; 02-13-2011 at 12:06 AM.

G4ru is 1000% Trustable i make a lot trades with him and never have any problem , a lot people in this forum know him . Sorry for you lost , but G4ru dont scam you .

G4ru is mongolito man he cant scamm you. i know him and made so many trades with him without any problem, so must be a imposter who scam you and sorry for u lose.

Banned Senior Member

bro g4ru is really trustable bro.. i have done like 100gb trade with him and trade was smooth as hell.. sorry for ur loss bro but sure g4ru is innocent,,

same, im new onwer of g4ru old character, im sure he didnt scam u..

Mes

My brother is old SkoczPoWin0 owner 83 lvl. U guys Can Be sure that 83 lvl char is clean. There is Similar Scamer called SkoczPoW(L)n0(zero). Its the same situation like with TH(L)NG.
    Sry about ur miss but u need to be carefull.

I am Surtyb4len Beware AT Surfyb4len and Surtyb4ien i saw them -.-

ive done plenty of trades with G4ru, id vouch for him any day. im sure it wasnt him, i agree with the others

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast