Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to buy KC with G1 Credits

This is a discussion on How to buy KC with G1 Credits within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So after I got my platinum prem code, I got a 1,200 g1 credit code and put it in. Now ...
Page: 1

Exertion

So after I got my platinum prem code, I got a 1,200 g1 credit code and put it in. Now I have the credits on my account and they show up on the site, but when I go under knight cash to use them it says "There are currently no items for this selection.". So my question is, is there any other way to purchase KC with the G1 credits?

Helps appreciated . I sent in a ticket, but times a factor as it's a new server and I want to buy my PUS items ASAP.

Peace.

Banned

Exertion

Ah, now I feel like a retard. I should add that I don't have that option visible anywhere on my screen.

I'll keep checking though, since maybe it takes some time to update or something weird seeing as it's K2/G1.

007_heal

Check you G1 account on website. I think the only way to buy KC with G1 is with the option of 400KC at a time.

Exertion

I'll try both of these tomorrow morning and update with the results haha, thanks guys.

Priest_gabber

srry for bumping this topic but if i press recharge kc ingame it i cant find use g1..
    can only choose between recharge by click and buy or recharge by KESN

cigaret25

Ermm I'll guess you first have to buy it and when you bought, log into the game and there should be a button with recharing KC , like you 1.6k KC there should appear 16.000 Kc klick on that and then you have it

Priest_gabber

Ermm I'll guess you first have to buy it and when you bought, log into the game and there should be a button with recharing KC , like you 1.6k KC there should appear 16.000 Kc klick on that and then you have it [/b]
    i have 888 g1 credits on gamersfirst.com...

you have to send support ticket asking them to convert your g1 credits to knight cash. This happened to me today. lucky I got a fast response and they converted it for me. only thing is if you bought the high amount you may not get your "FREE item".

Priest_gabber

you have to send support ticket asking them to convert your g1 credits to knight cash. This happened to me today. lucky I got a fast response and they converted it for me. only thing is if you bought the high amount you may not get your "FREE item".[/b]
    i sended my ticket yesterday and still havent gotten a reply -.-

i sent 4 tickets and this is what i got 4 times:

Thank you for contacting your K2 Payments Support Team regarding your issue with selecting G1 Credit as your payment option. We sincerely apologize for the delayed response and are sorry to hear that you were experiencing this issue. We have temporarily disabled the option of G1 Credits as the payment option. You can check the Knight Online website (www.knightonlineworld.com) for the latest news and updates. We apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience and understanding. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Costumer Support = Auto Reply =\

there is no use to send a ticket..

Priest_gabber

Thank you for contacting your K2 Payments Support Team regarding your issue with selecting G1 Credit as your payment option. We sincerely apologize for the delayed response and are sorry to hear that you were experiencing this issue. We have temporarily disabled the option of G1 Credits as the payment option. You can check the Knight Online website (www.knightonlineworld.com) for the latest news and updates. We apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience and understanding. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

there is no use to send a ticket..[/b]
    what a nonsense this rlly sucks :s i hope i dont have to wait long till i get my stuff i rlly need it ;s

there is no use to send a ticket..[/b]
    thats what i got too

any news?

Priest_gabber

still cant get kc and sended in 4 tickets already no reply so far

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast