Program is outdated or incorrect... Help pls

This is a discussion on Program is outdated or incorrect... Help pls within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tryed to fix this problem many times... Reinstalled my KO and Windows more than 5 times. And always same. ...
Page: 1

Default Program is outdated or incorrect... Help pls

I tryed to fix this problem many times... Reinstalled my KO and Windows more than 5 times. And always same. When I reinstall windows it will work fine 1 or 2 days, but after that, again same problem... When I get it for the first time after 1-2 days I can "fix" it for few hours on this way: I download new patch again and it will work fine for few hours, but after few hours, again same problem.

After 2minutes of playing i am getting this problem :

When I wanna download new patch i can do it 1 or 2 times, but after that I am getting this problem :

Please people if someone can help me post here, please...

Nofear19

got the outdated prob too -_- ,but with that ftp prob you just have to download that dirext 9.0 to you comp and insall it(mabe to ko folder, dont remeber but if he asks direction then put it to ko folder).that should fix that ftp prob ^_^

christina

same problem here..
    I tried re-install the game but nothing.

Ash

Like the text in the client says, you must go to the homepage and download the fire drake client, since you still got the old KE client, from there it should be no problem with auto upgrading.
    Hope this helps

christina

nah it's not that.
    We can play in ko (rofd) but after few minutes or hours of playing we got this error....

Hatebreeder

i think this will work

... if u know someone i rl who is playing KO ... copy his ko files and paste in ur ko folder ... helped me 1000 times
    i have that program outdated problem too ... ill try to fix it now

Nofear19

ill try that shiit hope that will help....that sucks to install game every time before you want to play....it takes atleast 25 min i guess.