I need help with a ventrilo issue

This is a discussion on I need help with a ventrilo issue within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so here's the deal.My friend has vent down loaded and he CAN talk when he isn't in game, but ...
Page: 1

Beast&Harlot

Ok, so here's the deal.My friend has vent down loaded and he CAN talk when he isn't in game, but as soon as he brings up KOL(Full screen), it wont alow him to talk in vent with his push to talk button.We have had him change his push to talk button several times and had him try to change his options to match ours and still nothing.His mic isnt muted because as soon as he is out of KOL, he can speak again and we can hear him.Is there anyone who knows how to fix this issue or something along the lines of know what to do.If so please post or send me a PM.If you think it would be easier to say then to type and explain pm me I'll give you the vent information and you can come in here and help explain it thank you for the help.

Banned

Ok, so here's the deal.My friend has vent down loaded and he CAN talk when he isn't in game, but as soon as he brings up KOL(Full screen), it wont alow him to talk in vent with his push to talk button.We have had him change his push to talk button several times and had him try to change his options to match ours and still nothing.His mic isnt muted because as soon as he is out of KOL, he can speak again and we can hear him.Is there anyone who knows how to fix this issue or something along the lines of know what to do.If so please post or send me a PM.If you think it would be easier to say then to type and explain pm me I'll give you the vent information and you can come in here and help explain it thank you for the help.[/b]

windows task manager...set vent priority to admin,

theprodigy

windows task manager...set vent priority to admin,[/b]
    yep that should do it.