Programs HTTP Tunnel or Your Freedom

This is a discussion on Programs HTTP Tunnel or Your Freedom within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Due to Xtrap issues I can not connect directly to KO because Xtrap won't update itself. So I have to ...
Page: 1

Due to Xtrap issues I can not connect directly to KO because Xtrap won't update itself. So I have to use tunneling programs. So my question is, does anyone else use HTTP Tunnel or Your Freedom premium / paid version?
    If you do, give me a pm here or add me on msn.
    Thanks.

Banned

ive used Your Freedom with a basic premmy account for over a year.. Last year i was on a boarding school, and everything was blocked nearly :P so yea, with the basic premmy u can use OpenVPN with Your Freedom, and that will allow u to update and all that stuff.. Besides that, u can run a "3rd party program" for Your Freedom, its called ProxyCap, and you can forward some ports for xtrap that way, and it might work aswell

Oh yea, remember u can Try the premmy packs for free, with your freedom, so u should take a look at it :P

Ull also need to download a few things, so that openVPN works perfectly, its pretty easy to do, i guess you can figure it all out by yourself now :P if not, throw me a pm

Yea i use Your Freedom with proxycap and i can connect to ko with this combination. also combination of proxycap and HTTP tunnel works aswell. There is one tiny disadvantage about free Your Freedom: it disconnects you after every hour unless you restart its connection. And restarting connection ahs 50% change to disconnect u aswell. So i play in a server, where it is almost impossible to enter 1st server WITH premium and this issue is kinda disturbing.

Banned

ull need a premium account with your-freedom then u wont dc every hour, and your-freedom is ALOT better than http tunnel, http tunnel lags alot more XD

Not gonna pay that amount of cash for your-freedom premium :/