which proxy zone to choose?

This is a discussion on which proxy zone to choose? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SO im going to buy a proxy for $5, was told i get to choose the zone, is it 1 ...
Page: 1

Default which proxy zone to choose?

SO im going to buy a proxy for $5, was told i get to choose the zone, is it 1 time per month, or am i able to change it constantly,if so, which Zone should i choose for kinda less lagg, the only zones they got for EU are Germany : Chemnitz
    United Kingdom : Manchester. Just need to log in, and dc it when im @ server list. Going ot be using this proxy

http://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/
    Last edited by iLikeCheese; 11-04-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Cheese where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Cheese where are you located?
    Mia, FL``````````

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I tried that method and when soon as i shut off the proxy on the server list and on the character screen both times the euko "detected a hack program" and shut down

Let me know if it works for you. I might want to try it

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    I tried that method and when soon as i shut off the proxy on the server list and on the character screen both times the euko "detected a hack program" and shut down
    I'm getting the same thing. I'm in game for a few seconds then it pops up and shuts down. "Detected and terminated hacking tool program. (66817)"

any idea on how to fix? my antivirus is not on btw, and I had all other programs closed.

Try loading the game without proxifier on, then when past hackshield and on the logging screen turn your proxifier on. Once logged on and on server select screen, just close it down completely and log on.

If that doesn't work, go on the NTT forum to get the hackshield error report guide and post that. They will probably fix it for official.

As for your original question - It really doesn't matter. Once in, it does not go off your proxy at all, it's all your own connection when in-game. The proxy is simply for putting in your ID and PW and pressing login, so unless you're wondering which one will lag you least for that.. probably Germany. :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

For Florida , a UK proxy is better suited for you

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    Hidetoolz FTW?