"please execute knight online via launcher" wtf...

This is a discussion on "please execute knight online via launcher" wtf... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So this is the case: My friend is getting this message when he tries to launch ko "please execute knight ...
Page: 1

Smiley

Default "please execute knight online via launcher" wtf...

So this is the case: My friend is getting this message when he tries to launch ko "please execute knight online via launcher".

he has reinstalled ko, redownloaded installer and booted he's comp everytime he gets this, havent helped.

So for those who have had this problem and have a solution how to fix it, share ur knowledge with me so i can then try and help my friend.

(ps. The reason im posting this for my friend is that he doesnt use these forums that much.)

Phosgene

tell him to try start-run-cmd
    Code:
    ipconfig /flushdns

Smiley

didnt work but thx anyway

anything else that might help?

Dragonfaire

Just go to the knight online folder and run the icon that says launcher.

Smiley

Just go to the knight online folder and run the icon that says launcher
    i had this same problem once and this worked for me... but not for my friend :wacko: well thx anyway

Banned Senior Member

Happens after a fresh reinstall of KOL, at least that I found. Instead of loading KOL like you normally did before, just run the launcher from the directory like Dragon said, there used to be a Launcher2 you could activate but I dont have that one anymore....

Smiley

Happens after a fresh reinstall of KOL, at least that I found. Instead of loading KOL like you normally did before, just run the launcher from the directory like Dragon said, there used to be a Launcher2 you could activate but I dont have that one anymore....
    I got that after new patch and got it working with using launcher that is in ko folder, however this didnt work for my friend <_<

His offline now, when he comes back i just say him to reinstall ko and then use launcher in the folder, see if it works.

for now thx to those who helped, i'll post here again if this problem still continues

ermm, if u didnt runed launcher at all? how did u got al the patches upgrading?