Wireless Mouse and Keyboard

This is a discussion on Wireless Mouse and Keyboard within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am thinking of getting a wireless mouse and keyboard, my questtion is, would i have any problems while playing ...
Page: 1

mammlea

I am thinking of getting a wireless mouse and keyboard, my questtion is, would i have any problems while playing ko?

and can someone recommend me a good model

thx!

deuteronomy

I use a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. It works very well. The only problem that I have is that sometimes the keyboard is slow to react (especially when the batteries are low) to the hotkeys for spells and for typing messages. But you get use to it.

i recently switched from wireless to regular, since wireless really is pointless unless you use a laptop, since your computer is stationary.

anyway, the mouse i bought has an up and down buttom that you can press with your thumb, and i use it to do page up/page down to switch between skillbars fast

Derden

i must admit the new lazer mouses are im pressive i have got the micrsoft set (but only use the keyboard) i use lazer mouse (logitech)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-MX1000-La...g/dp/B0006216BE

its rechargable you just stand it in its cradle over night ive played 12 hr straight on it and all 3 bars have still been full depends how much you want to pay..

i must admit the new lazer mouses are im pressive i have got the micrsoft set (but only use the keyboard) i use lazer mouse (logitech)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-MX1000-La...g/dp/B0006216BE

its rechargable you just stand it in its cradle over night ive played 12 hr straight on it and all 3 bars have still been full depends how much you want to pay..[/b]
    the wireless optical mouse that uses 2 AA batteries that i used to use has lasted over 6 months and its still working now :S

rechargable = battery life is crap. you can get a 24 pack of AA batteries for.. what.. 6 bucks. that would last me 6 years

Derden

ive not tryed to go other that because i dont want it going out half way through my scrolls ect :s

mammlea

thx for ur inputs