PUS

This is a discussion on PUS within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today i bought a lot of kc I paid with paypal payment gone though it states on paypal i get ...
Page: 1

Default PUS

Today i bought a lot of kc

I paid with paypal

payment gone though it states on paypal

i get some email :
    Your NTTGame purchase will soon be sent to you in game. As a new customer your order is approved
    before it is sent to you in an effort to reduce fraud. We approve multiple times a day so chances
    are you will not have to wait long.

Once you are a fully established customer your orders will no longer be held for this
    verification and will be sent to you instantly. Our current average wait time is less then 20
    minutes. The maximum time any order has waited in the last 30 days is 1.5 hours.

nttgame.trustwho.com

[email protected]

now few things here : The maximum time any order has waited in the last 30 days is 1.5 hours. ive now waited 4 hours

and the second thing is if i click the link : [email protected]

i get this :

COTE D I’VOIRE POLITICAL CRISIS

My Dear,

Greeting to you and How are you today all together with your family I am Miss Anita Monic, the only daughter of my late parents. I need your help to retrieve the consignment that my late Father deposited with a security company and to transfer the consignment fund my father left for me in the security company before he died.

I want to invest the money in your country and continue my studies. The money is ($4.6million) I will give you 15% of the Total money for your help. I assure you in the name of the almighty Lord and I will tell you more about this project once you get back to me. I am waiting for your Urgent reply.

Thanks and God bless you,

Miss Anita Monic.

come automatically :PP

whats going on?

are u serious ? oO i bought KC one day after you and everything went right ...
    thats reallt strange