KO freezing all the time forcing players to manually reboot their client?

This is a discussion on KO freezing all the time forcing players to manually reboot their client? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This shit happening to anyone? I've been getting it once an hour. My entire KO just freezes and never comes ...
Page: 1

Default KO freezing all the time forcing players to manually reboot their client?

This shit happening to anyone? I've been getting it once an hour. My entire KO just freezes and never comes back so i have to reboot the client and in most cases when i try to relog i get the 'ucking APR launcher error.

Off Topic: why the hell aren't KO passwords CAPS sensitive?? No 'ucking wonder people keep getting hacked!

Banned Senior Member

Lol, indeed.

I "reboot" the KO client via Task Manager every time I exit, just because I hate being redirected to their crappy website.

Little archer Senior Member

lolumadbro

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Lol, indeed.

I "reboot" the KO client via Task Manager every time I exit, just because I hate being redirected to their crappy website.
    I heard there was a way to block that stupid IE from popping up lol forgot where though.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

yea its happening to me, but has always been, coz my pc is shiit, no videocard, low hd and ram... while in fp goes down to 3.5-4, regular is 8-9 in a clean place, but i got used to it freeze all the time lolz, might buy a videocard soon or just a laptop.

happenedwith me 2 times but when i reinstalled it it worked fine

Banned

re-configure / install ur windows.

Done all of the above, it wasn't happening as frequently but now i'm getting that KO application error every hour or so which is just stupid.

Any fix?

LukeeReloaded

How long has it been happening for? Maybe wait until the new patch comes out and see what that does. Also look into your firewalls settings and research the error which appears.

Open your computer and use compressed air to get rid of all the dust bunnies in your video card especially if it has a fan, and fans also, all the heat syncs. Maybe the comp is running hot and making it crap out. Let me know how it goes and if helped.